Monday, February 1, 2010

Pitches


5:22 1/20, 2010


Life has weird ways of interacting with you. You never know the outcome.....you can prepare, expect, ...and genuinely know where you want to go. Then, it will throw you a curveball...and you haven't perfected the swing. You can miss a great opportunity...and let it go right by.

That's how I see photography. Catching those moments, the hidden thing thrown at you. To hit this, is difficult, you have to have an eye, see it coming. Its knowing anothers movement to anticipate the next. If life was easy, then we would all have it down to a tee.

These are photos that I like to call my curveballs. Situations I was thrown into, that I wish I saw coming. I could have taken a better photo, been more prepared. But, I sat back and may have watched it go by. In hindsite... maybe by taking the photo I am realizing the moment, and searching for the next. How much do we look for that in life anyway. And, does the moment captured, really matter.


11:37, 1/31, 2010


9:46, 1/28. 2010



8:32, 1/29, 2010


5:06, 1/26, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment