Saturday, August 30, 2014

Telling stories



Fables, 2014


In abstract paintings there is not much story to see but it is to be felt. As the artist I believe it's fun to let the viewer create their own meaning- leave it to faith they leave feeling something and thinking something new. Questioning. Always have more questions than answers. A world with all answers is a world not explored. Always question what you know for sure.

Id like to believe I could produce something useful for this world to see, like how others have children.

As Richter says, " It's an attempt at self- protection- saying that I was indifferent, that I didn't care. I was afraid my pictures would be too sentimental. But I don't mind admitting that I paint pictures of my failures. "




Daydream, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment