Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spots


Ice Cream, 2010

I love the places I end up. I'm a fan of event photography, but a not so secret fan of photographing our days. It may be unusual, or random....but I always see it as something new. I enjoy capturing whats around me. We all love people watching, maybe photography is an enhanced version of that.

People inspire me. What we do, how we grow. Trying to capture the fun in life is hard....because you have to be in the moment. As the viewer, we bring another meaning to the picture without knowing. Yet, pick a spot, try and photograph what it is, you wont be disappointed. And, when you start to move to a different spot, you may find the best lighting.

Attached are photos of my surroundings the other day. Nothing extravagant. But, to me, they make me happy.




Neighbors, 2010




Life, 2010




Therapy, 2010



  Commute, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment