Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gone Fishing



Static, 2010

We are constantly surrounded by opportunity, an idea, a movement. These ideas become our everyday, and if we do not act, they become facts. I myself, want to take a hold of this fact, and change it to suit the better. The question I currently am working on is how.... How do I continue to develop my photography while benefiting causes/ programs that I care about... it's a tough one.


There is a short book called "Catching the Big Fish" by David Lynch... Id recommend everyone to flip through it. He talks about meditation and creativity. "Ideas are like fish...If you want to catch little fish, you can stay in the shallow water. But if you want to catch the big fish, you've got to go deeper. Down deep the fish are more powerful and more pure. They're huge and abstract. And they're very beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment